Khan Wars 6.02 Patch Notes
Now you can save your campaigns as a template using the new campaigns interface and reload them later. Reloading a template after choosing a target automatically sets campaign type, army order, number and type of the units, motivation and tempo, skipping all setting until the send campaign step. The only thing you must do is to choose a target at the start.
To create a template first you have to set up a campaign and then save it in the last step of campaign set up using the “Add Template” button. To make corrections on reloaded campaign simply use back buttons. You can also overwrite existing templates from “Add Template” popup.
*Note that if you save a multiple target campaign, only the current (last) campaign will be saved. This also means that if you load a campaign template while making a multi target campaign only one campaign will be loaded (the campaign that currently is being set up). To create multi target campaign from templates, each separate campaign from the multi target needs to be loaded after setting their coordinates. Same goes for saving.
MOBILE DEVICES IMPROVEMENTS
- The UI of the unit recruitment buildings is changed with new outlook in order to be more mobile devices friendly.
- All popups in the game are reworked to be compatible with mobile devices and should behave more consistent.
- Choose world popup upon login on the gate is now optimized for better use in mobile devises.
- The background of the gate on mobile devises now matches the one on bigger screens.
- The sliding carpet on the gate will no longer slide under the screen on mobile devices.
- Scrolling on mobile devices with opened popup and zoomed screen now should work as expected.
- Province knight missions’ tooltips will no longer overlap the mission popup on mobile devices.
- Dock bar will no longer be eaten from sides when zoomed on mobile devices.
- Select max units’ button on send campaign popup on mobile devices is now at correct place.
- All dropdowns in the game now have arrows on mobile devices.
- Now you can stop the tutorial in any time.
- Now you can replay the tutorial in any time. The option resides in the main UI dropdown.
- Tutorial progress indicator is added.
- Tutorial is revised and all inconsistencies with the original UI are fixed.
- Tutorial pointing arrows now point to exact position where the user actions are expected.
- Tutorial missing message after the step where the attack campaign reaches its target is back again.
- The missing message after the tutorial that guides the user to assign a knight and the pointing arrow showing where are back again.
- A bug is fixed where sometimes in new campaign interface attacks against a player that are part from multiple target campaign were not seen.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes spying an inactive player`s castle could reveal that there is army in that castle, but actually there is none.
- Canceling a building in build queue will also cancel queued buildings that require this building.
- A rare bug where the validation for overpopulation was not working properly, thus allowing overpopulation for some time is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where healing big amounts of units in infirmary, over 35 days to complete, were not healing any units at all.
- The missing motivation option for clean-up campaigns in old interface is back again.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a death knight can be revived with resources without having the needed amounts.
- The bug that was allowing patrol campaigns with distances accounted for over 10 hour duration to be sent is fixed.
- The text claiming that the clan name can be up to ten symbols, instead of fifteen is fixed.
- Bug, very rare one, allowing to attack without an army is fixed.
- Visual bug in infirmary when healing big amounts of units is fixed.
- Information in infirmary building is updated to match each game version – for classic and retro it is bonus for clean-up campaigns healing, and for new version the capacity of the building for units to be healed.
- A rare case with multiple campaigns and army teleportation was caught and fixed.
- The bug where a support army is being deleted when deleting the castle it was supporting is fixed. Now army will return as expected if something happens to the castle it supports.
- The bug with the clock on the UI is fixed. It will now tick correctly.
- The bug allowing the knight to be sent on a mission while he is in a camp is fixed.
- The bug where sometimes national skill can be leveled up with more points than the currently available is fixed.
- Loyalty rising in ghost castles will now work as with player castles.
- The error message when trying to send a campaign to a distance accounted for over 10 hour’s duration now correctly states it’s forbidden.
- The dead-lock of options in the new campaign interface when sending a transfer campaign to a castle that does not have enough free population is now fixed.
- A bug is fixed where sometimes arrived support campaigns were displayed with wrong order of arrival.
- A display bug with some of item skill bonuses showing in battle report was fixed. Fractional numbers were displayed as integer.
- Transport offers initiated from marketplace will no longer be possible to be recalled.
- The bug that was forbidding more than 7 attacks against a single castle is now fixed.