Khan Wars 7.1.1 Patch Notes
- The new map has been optimized to load faster by lowering the amount and sizes of the images. That led to removing the Round Winner’s Castle Skins feature. The optimization increased the speed of map loading by around 40%.
- Clean-Up overview access on the new map is added for worlds with “Retro” and “Classic” settings. It opens up in a popup (no page redirects). The functionality is kept the same, except the click on a coordinates now scrolls the map to the position with the clean-up field instead opening the map in a new window (old map).
- Game Options are now accessible directly from the new map. All options such as Grid, Ruler and Campaigns indicators are moved in Options -> Gameplay -> Map Options.
- Old/New map switch is added in the game options accessed from Options->Gameplay->Map Options.
- The Nation type information is added in the selection info box when a castle is selected.
- Tooltips over the UI and objects on the map are added for PC version of the game. You can turned them off or on from the Options->Gameplay->Map Options.
Province Mercenary Camps Update
- Province Mercenary Camps training bonuses mechanics are updated to work over the current bonuses of the corresponding unit training building instead on its base values. This means that when a Barracks building, for example, is level 10 and the camp is level 1, the camp will train units faster than in Barracks, increasing its training speed even more with levels.
- Knight messages are moved back into messages page, taken out of the Events Log.
- Events log link is also added in the messages page. At the right top dropdown menu an indication numbers for unread event logs are added.
- Visibility settings are added for each achievement in the player’s profile, thus the player can now decide to hide some of the achievements from public view.
- Occasional early hours game lags (around 3 CET) are now fixed.
- Various sitting accessibility and sitting contracts problems are fixed. Logging into Baby accounts from different game login gates is now possible.
- Castle picker (top left dropdown) will now show correct order image when the castle is developed.
- Mongol and Iberian nations’ knights will now spawn correctly with names.
- Information about the number of the castles that the player can own on each level of Order building is now corrected (“Retro” and “Classic” settings worlds).
- Completion Flash notifications spam from some achievements is fixed. Also many found achievements calculation problems are cleared.
- “Show Me” indication of some quests concerning Archer units now show the guide to correct place.
- New map castles’ images now evolve correctly when their Dwelling building levels increase.
- Province Mines now correctly finish their upgrades when the player is offline.