Khan Wars 6.05 Patch Notes
World information panel is added to the game. You can access it through the user menu at top right corner. It contains information about:
- world ID
- current round
- game version
- world speed
- round start / end dates
- on or off options for – knights, settle campaigns, clean-up campaigns, mercenary camps, map mines and coin markets
- clan points gain mechanics
- player inactivity period
- protection duration
- minimum level before attacks are allowed
- level difference restriction for attacks and spy campaigns between players
- maximum allowed clan members in a clan
- change / create clan waiting time penalty
- maximum allowed play hours per day
- minimum clan members to participate in the clan ranking
- Abandoned castles will no longer upgrade levels of their buildings to level 5. If a building were lower than fifth level it will remain the level it is, if it was higher it will still be lowered to level 5 as before.
- Daily rewards popups are revised and now will behave more consistent.
- Tooltips with descriptions are added over the knight’s statistics in the royal court knight’s popup.
- The population tooltip will now also show the population that resides in map mines or mercenary camps.
- An image for empty coordinates is added in the last step of send campaign popup when the campaign is sent to empty coordinates.
- A visual bug for special units’ bonuses on units’ tooltips in battle reports is fixed. The bonuses received from special units were not updated after the first round. The problem was just visual, actual statistics were correct. Now units’ tooltips will update for each round based on remaining special units.
- Visual bug in resources gain display of Ghost Castles in Retro worlds is now fixed. Now on all user interfaces there will be shown the same amount of resources gain.
- A bug is fixed where the tooltips on buildings were not correctly refreshed and when reaching their maximum level they were still shown in green color as there are more levels to be built.
- A rare case that was causing overpopulation after having an army in transfer and claiming units reward from quests is now fixed.
- A very rare case that was causing lack of defender bonus for difference in players’ levels is now fixed.
- The bug where sometimes knights’ items were unequipped occasionally was finally caught and fixed.
- The promo notification on top right corner will no longer be stuck behind the resources bar when using low screen resolutions or mobile devices.
- Send campaign popup will now correctly dim and lock the background.
- Visual problems in mercenary camps when claiming units are now fixed.
- The bug allowing a freshly captured castle to be spied by own spies is now fixed.
- Players, who have recently abandoned a map mine, will no longer receive battle reports for attacks sent to that mine before actual abandoning to happen.
- Returned compensation coins for returning a motivated multiple-target campaign will now be correctly calculated taking into account already completed steps of that multiple -target campaign.
- Items received from random city events will now also follow the logic to have only one property for special unit bonus/penalty per item.
- Visual bug that was causing a failed multiple-target campaign to display all its campaign nodes until the army returns to its starting point is now fixed. Only the returning campaign will now be seen after a multiple-target campaign fails to reach some of its targets.
- A rare bug with wrong unit amounts in overpopulation popup is now fixed.
- The bug that was causing multiple-target attacks sent from a camp to return after the first attack is now fixed.
- The drop down for choosing a motivation option in the send campaign popup is repositioned and now can be clicked correctly.
- The knight mission’s popups will no longer overlap the popup message for lack of stamina.
- The bug that was causing a knight to disappear when his assigned castle is abandoned while he is on a mission, campaign, mine or camp is now fixed.
- The bug that was causing every next camp after the first one to remain on field when a player is banned is now fixed. All units in camps now return correctly.